Direct flow reverse osmosis system with 4 stages of purification to remove chlorine, minerals, heavy metals, pesticides, organic substances, bacteria, and viruses. Reinforced black chassis with rack bracket in high-quality metal with stainless steel screws, patented and leak-resistant high-pressure switches, installation kit with tubes and 1-way Long-reach faucet with metal handle included. The system supplies ambient temperature osmotic water to drink and cook with maximum security.
The certified product according to UNE149101, Italian Decree 25/2012 and 174/2004.
* 1st stage: Green Filter Melt blown polypropylene cartridge 9-3/4″ – 5 micron
* 2nd stage: Green Filter granular activated carbon cartridge (GAC) 9-3/4″
* 3rd stage: Green Filter Carbon Block cartridge 2,5”x9-3/4″ – 10 micron
(Alternative: Pentek SCBC-10 silver Carbon Block cartridge 2-7/8”x9-3/4″ – 0,5 micron)
* 4rd stage: LG / Greenfilter membrane TFC 3013 – 400 GPD
* Flow rate: 400GPD (65lt./h)
* Booster pump: RO500 – 24/36V. – 3A
* Membranes style: Dry
* Membranes cleaning: Manual flushing
* Maximum inlet salinity: 1.500ppm.
* TDS regulator in accordance with your taste (mineral salts outgoing)
* Pressure gauge: Outlet booster pump pressure
* Working pressure: 0,3~0,6MPa (3~6 bar)
* Working temperature: 35.6 – 104°F / 2 – 40°C.
* Power supply: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz: 36V. 3A
* Rating power: 54W.
* Average NaCl rejection: >95%
* Recovery rate: >25%
* Dimensions(mm): H470 x L360 x P210
* Color: white, black
Reverse osmosis is not a device that makes water drinkable (non-drinkable water into drinkable water) and it works only if it’s installed on water complies with the law, municipal potable water or well water if previously made drinkable with adequate and effective systems, preventively studied and personalized for that kind of water. Do not use the system where the water is microbiologically dangerous or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and after the system. All systems must be preserved according to the producer’s instructions. The pollutant parts removed or reduced by this system are not necessarily in your water. In case of potable inlet water of bad quality, it’s possible to close all the outgoing mineral salts regulator (TDS) and to mount, as the last stage, a remineralizing filter that stabilizes the PH.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)