A set of universal replacement filters for the Aquaphor Modern kitchen faucet filter.
The filling is a patented combination of fibrous and granular adsorbents cooked in a carbon block using the new DFS technology.
The dense structure requires the use of pressure from the water supply line and effectively removes virtually all harmful impurities from the water.
- Introduction of AQUALEN fibers in Aquaphor B200 cartridges for the AQUAPHOR MODERN system, which contributes to the filter’s high sediment retention capacity and allows it to effectively remove colloidal and dissolved iron.
- The AQUALEN absorption surface is 33 times greater than that of conventional ion exchange sorbents. This helps the Aquaphor B200 filter to deliver high-quality drinking water.
- The B200 filter for MODERN removes: sand, silt, rust, chlorine, heavy metals including lead, copper, mercury, organic compounds such as pesticides, phenols, and residues of chemicals and minerals in the water.
- The B200 replacement kit filler contains a proprietary combination of fibrous and granular absorbents baked in a carbon block using the “Disinfecting Filtration System” (DFS) technology. Its dense structure requires the use of pressure from the water supply network and effectively removes all harmful impurities from the water.
- The frequency of replacement depends on the quality of the water when it enters the device. If the water in your region is very hard, change the filter more frequently. Replacing the B200 filter is very simple and quick, read the instructions on the packaging of the Aquaphor Modern system.
Filter life: 1000 liters.
Performance: 1.2 L / min
Made in Europe.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)