Designed with CarbFiber Block technology, the replacement filter uses finely divided activated coconut shell carbon. Its dense structure allows it to effectively remove organic impurities and active chlorine from the water. It filters particles down to 3 microns in size.
Containing modified selective chelating groups, the ion-exchange Aqualen fibers deeply and irreversibly purify the water from heavy metals.
The replacement filter contains silver in its active ionic form.
- Carbon-Fiber-Block water filter
- Universal Replacement Filter for AQAUPHOR Morion DWM-101s, Aquaphor DWM-312-12M-S1,
- Compatible with Crystal, Crystal H, Crystal ECO, Crystal SOLO, Crystal Quadro
- Reduces suspended and sediment particulates matter 3 microns or larger
- Contains silver in activated ionic form
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)