RO 50 reverse osmosis with a tank, with a pump. New domestic reverse osmosis product line with pressurized 11 lts. accumulator tank. The equipment provides 50 GPD and a booster pump.
The prefiltration is made through 2 melt-blown polypropylene prefilters from 5 microns and a carbon GAC drop-in cartridge. The water then passes through the lonicore membrane, which carries out the reverse osmosis process, then the water line filter re-filters the water.
The system is complete with an installation kit and a separate faucet for clean water.
* Input temperature (MAX.-MIN.): 5°C-38 C:
* Input TDS (MAX.): 2.000ppm;
* With pump input pressure (MAX.-MIN.): 1-4 bar:
* Nominal production: 150 It./day (50GPD lonicore USmotic TFC):
*Nominal production: 245 It./day (75GPD lonicore USmotic TFC):
* Membrane: 1×2012 50GPD lonicore USmotic TFC
* Max. water storage: 11lt. (precharged tank 5-8 PSl or 0,35-0.55 bar):
*Power supply: 220-240V 50HZ 24W. – Italian 3-plug L type:
* Electrical pump: input 100-240V. 50/60HZ. output 24 Vdc 2.5A:
* Dimensions without pump HXLXP: 385x390x155 mm;
* Dimensions with pump HXLXP: 445x380x 180 mm;
* Tank diameter x H.: 340×240 mm.
* 3 housing 10″ white (2x polypropylene melt blow pre-filter 5 micron + carbon GAC cartridge);
* 1 inline Post carbon 2″x10″;
* Chrome faucet: Connection kit;
* Housing wrench + Housing 2,5″ for reverse osmosis membrane;
* Tube 1/4″.
Other names: RO-50 , RO50 , RO 50, RO_50
Colors, design elements and minor design changes can be made by the manufacturer without additional notice, without changing the main characteristics of the device.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)