RO 50 revense osmosis with tank with pump. New domestic reverse osmosis range with pressurised 11 lts. accumulator tank. The equipment provide 50 GPD and a booster pump.
The prefiltration is make through 2 melt blown polypropylene prefilters from 5 micron and a carbon GAC drop in cartridge. The water then passes through lonicore membrane, which carries out the reverse osmosis process, then the water line filter re-filters the water.
The system is complete with installation kit and nd a separate faucet for clean water.
* Input temperature (MAX.-MIN.): 5°C-38 C:
* Input TDS (MAX.): 2.000ppm;
* With pump input pressure (MAX.-MIN.): 1-4 bar:
* Nominal production: 150 It./day (50GPD lonicore USmotic TFC):
*Nominal production: 245 It./day (75GPD lonicore USmotic TFC):
* Membrane: 1×2012 50GPD lonicore USmotic TFC
* Max. water storage: 11lt. (precharged tank 5-8 PSl or 0,35-0.55 bar):
*Power supply: 220-240V 50HZ 24W. – Italian 3-plug L type:
* Electrical pump: input 100-240V. 50/60HZ. output 24 Vdc 2.5A:
* Dimensions without pump HXLXP: 385x390x155 mm;
* Dimensions with pump HXLXP: 445x380x 180 mm;
* Tank diameter x H.: 340×240 mm.
*3 housing 10″ white (2x polypropyiene melt blow pre-filter 5 micron + carbon GAC cartridge);
*1 ln-ine Post carbon 2″x10″;
* Chrome faucet: Connection kit;
* Housing wrech + Housing 2,5″ for reverse osmosi membrane;
* Tube 1/4″.
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)